Friday, December 18, 2009


Dear Santa
I was nice to my brother for giving him my belongings for him to use when he doesn’t let anyone use his stuff. I was naughty when I fight with him and try to beat him up. I was nice when I let people in my clay class use clay that I got out. I was naughty when I start throwing clay and there projects. I was nice when I pay for drinks for others that forgot their money at home. I was naughty when I broke my brothers belonging. I was nice when my brother wanted something to eat when I was about to eat it and I let him have it instead. I was nice when I got something for my brother at the store. I was naughty when I get mad at him.
My successes this year where getting better grades than last year because my last year grades where horrendous and I didn’t try as hard at school, I don’t know why but I didn’t. I thought making the varsity tennis team at Stevenson was very good and being three dubs too. I could of made more good things but I didn’t for some reason other than that I thought doing good in high school was very important. My failures this year were a lot because I wish I would get all A’s in school but I didn’t and I wanted to make the single line up on my tennis team. I also wish that I could have made the basketball team but I knew I couldn’t. Also I wish I would stop being so picky. I really hope I can get better at basketball and make the team next year.

Thing I would like for Christmas
1. A new PS3 120 gb system
‘ 2. New flight club zoom basketball shoes.

1 comment:

  1. What does "being three dubs" mean? I appreciate your honesty in the naughty/nice list. Some things to strive for this year, anyhow.

    ReplyDelete